Did you know that our Organization is run entirely by volunteers? Volunteers are the cornerstone of a strong Little League program. Volunteering + baseball are like 'peanut butter and jelly' We know you will be able to find one of the many ways you can contribute to a successful season!
First step to getting setup to be a volunteer --> Complete a Volunteer Application via SportsConnect During Registration
Volunteers must submit an application each year to ensure up-to-date information. The application process can be completed electronically during your Player registration process. This is the most secure means to protect your personal information for background checks and reduces manual data entry and potential for errors. Little League International has specific requirements for Background Checks. Volunteers will receive an email from JD Palatine to complete the background check process. Your SSN is not shared with or stored by GNGRLL.
Please be prepared to upload a copy of your Identification during the registration process.
If you've already completed the registration process but didn't complete an application yet, please see the instructions below to help guide you through the process.
1) Log into the account where your players are registered (https://www.gnglittleleague.org). If you don't have access to this account, you can also register a separate account and choose any role.
2) Choose your "My Account" screen and click on "Volunteer" in the left hand column:
3) Then choose "Find Volunteer Roles" in the upper right hand corner of the screen:
4) You'll see roles associated with the teams your players are on. If your account is not tied to your players' accounts, you will see options to volunteer for all programs
5) Choose the volunteer who is signing up
6) Fill out the volunteer form to register to volunteer. Thanks